BCR Law is recruiting for a Corporate and Commercial Lawyer, with 2 – 5 years PQE.
Corporate & Commercial Lawyer
Role & Responsibilities
We are seeking a Lawyer to work independently and alongside the other fee-earners in the Corporate & Commercial practice of the firm to assist in all areas of law covered by the practice, which include:
• Mergers & acquisitions of businesses, both share and asset purchase;
• Corporate work: drafting shareholder agreements, articles of association, minutes, reviews of statutory records, legal capacity opinions;
• Company redomiciliation and migrations;
• Commercial agreements, such as terms & conditions of business, franchise and distribution agreements and NDAs;
• Non-contentious employment law;
• Data Protection compliance.
Qualifications & Education Requirements
English or Scottish Solicitor with between 2-5 years PQE.
• An ability to deal confidently with clients;
• Good communication skills;
• Strong drafting skills;
• Attention to detail;
• Competent at legal research.
The successful candidate will have had a good legal training and experience at well-known London or regional law firms.
The candidate must enjoy non-contentious legal work and working with a mix of clients, in all sectors of industry and size of business.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach a copy of your CV.