We’re looking for a Legal Administrator to join our busy Litigation Team.
Essential requirements are:
• Excellent IT skills, with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.);
• Superb communication skills, both written and verbal;
• The ability to work in a deadline driven environment; and
• An adaptable and flexible approach to your work, able to multitask and take on a wide range of different tasks.
Previous experience working in a law firm is desirable.
The role will involve:
• Administrative support to the Civil and Commercial Litigation team, including:
• Photocopying, scanning, and printing;
• E-filing and document management;
• Archiving and retrieving files as and when required;
• Assisting with client file opening and related processes;
• Data entry;
• Assisting with the monthly billing process; and
• Any other ad hoc duties as required.
For further information on the role or to submit your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note 5 years residency is required for this role.