Are you the owner of a limited company trading in Jersey? Are you a director of an established trading business? If either of these situations applies to you then you need to understand the growing number of responsibilities you have as a director of your company.
At this 90 minute breakfast session you will learn about:
- The key things you need to be aware of in your role as director of a trading company
- Changes to employment legislation including: maternity & parental leave and disability discrimination
- Practical steps to start addressing these changes
- Why & how to keep good statutory and other records
- How to make distributions properly
- Managing poor performance
- Using a capability procedure
- The difference between capability & disciplinary processes
- Sources of more information and support
- Arrival from 08.00 with tea, coffee and pastries
- Seminar starts: 08.30
- Talks from Partner Wendy Lambert, Advocate James O’Grady & Scottish Solicitor Chris Hendry
- Seminar ends: 10.00
Please click here to book now.