BCR Law is looking to recruit a commercial litigation lawyer with 2+ years PQE.
Job Title: Commercial Litigation Lawyer
Level/Salary Range: Market
HR Contact: Alison Gates
Qualifications Required: 2+ years PQE
Travel Required: Occasionally
Position Type: Full Time
- Day-today conduct of a varied civil and commercial litigation caseload.
- Reporting to and assisting the partners and senior fee earners.
- Engaging with and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Drafting and reviewing correspondence, reports and litigation documents, including pleadings.
- Attending Court, client meetings, ADR etc. as required to assist advocates.
- Working to deadlines, prioritising workload and meeting conflicting demands on time.
- Meeting or exceeding personal monthly and annual time recording and financial targets.
- Qualified English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with circa 2+ years PQE, capable of running a number of cases day-to-day with support and supervision where needed.
- Shows sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
- Works with appropriate levels of supervision.
- Demonstrates and develops a competent, high quality level of technical expertise.
- Capable of analysing and applying legal principles to a complex factual scenario, with a view to achieving a commercial resolution for the client.
- Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
- Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team and to assist with development of business.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
English or Scottish Law Solicitor or Jersey qualified lawyer with 2+ years PQE.
The candidate must have a strong work ethic, be flexible to meet the needs of the business and its clients and be committed to their legal career.