BCR Law is recruiting a Commercial Litigation Lawyer.
• Managing a commercial and trust litigation caseload and providing support to Partners and colleagues on larger complex cases.
• Engaging with and maintaining existing client relationships.
• Drafting and reviewing correspondence, reports and litigation documents.
• Working to deadlines, prioritising workload and meeting conflicting demands on time.
• Meeting or exceeding personal monthly and annual time recording financial targets.
• Qualified English or Scots Law Solicitor with circa 5 years + PQE, capable of handling complex commercial and trust litigation matters.
• Shows sound judgement in decision making, focused on client and case needs.
• Works with appropriate levels of supervision.
• Demonstrates and develops a competent, high quality level of technical expertise.
• Capable of analysing and applying legal principles to a complex factual scenario, with a view to achieving a commercial resolution for the client.
• Able to deal confidently and professionally with clients on day to day issues.
• Demonstrates commercial judgement
• Team oriented and collegiate with a willingness to work as part of a team on larger matters and to assist with development of business.
• Demonstrates proactive financial management; attention to billing regimes, credit control, debt collection, accounting procedures and client service level agreements.
Application Details and how to apply.
BCR Law is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from every sector of the community. We welcome direct applications.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please email email@example.com attaching a copy of your CV. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.