When it comes to safeguarding your personal wealth, things have never been so complicated.
Continual changes to legislation and personal allowances and more and more complex family structures and investment portfolios are only some of the reasons why it is absolutely essential to turn to experienced professionals when it comes to protecting your assets and your family’s best interests.
Our experienced wills and probate team know how best to balance the increasingly complicated world we all now live in with the increasingly sophisticated needs of today’s clients. This is why they are able can design and deliver the completely bespoke solutions you need to plan efficiently for your and your family’s futures.
In addition to offering specialist assistance across all aspects of estate planning, including drafting wills of movable and immovable property for Jersey residents, we can also help with more international matters. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with cross-border probate as well as international and offshore wills and will trusts for Jersey residents.
However the team’s skills aren’t limited to wills, probates and trusts. We know that if we are going to provide the level of service you and your family demand we must offer a completely comprehensive range of services. This is why we also:
- Offer advice if/when a family member has been placed under delegation
- Act as executors and estate administrators or provide advice and guidance to executors who’d prefer to manage the process themselves
- Make applications for Grants of Probate if the estate is testate
- Provide Letters of Administration for local estates in cases of intestacy
- Offer a fast track service to re-seal UK Grants of Probate and Letters of Administration to obtain a Jersey Greffier’s certificate
- Make Jersey Probate applications for foreign domiciliaries
- Register and lodge Wills of Jersey Immovable Estate
- Register foreign powers of attorney and LPAs in the Royal Court of Jersey
- Administer assets under Jersey Powers of Attorney
- Present caveats on Movable and Immovable estates
- Make applications for and manage the administration of Tutelles